Here is a list of the daily February 2020 Calendar Raffle winners up through February 22nd:
Earn money toward the Washington DC Band trip in May!
Volunteers needed for Sunday, March 15 to work at the Revs games against Portland. We need 8-9 people total to volunteer. Call time is most likely 10:30am at Gillette. Please email Bonnie Holbrook at [email protected] if you are interested.
This is a profit sharing events, and more importantly, all events at Gillette are a huge support for the Music Association in general, as it comprises the majority of the budget for the Music Program.
Profit sharing can also be used toward the Washington DC Band trip in May, and Marching Band Season is right around the corner!
The Winter Guard will be giving a preview performance of their 2020 show on Thursday, February 20th at 8:15 pm in the BMR gym.
Please come out to support the Winter Guard and see their amazing performance!
- Superbowl Squares – here is the link to still purchase: https://superbowlpoolsite.com/contest/21742
- Calendar Raffle – all calendars are due back to Mr. Shafer by Feb 6th.
- Chelo’s Restaurant Night – Monday Feb 3rd
Despite the cold weather, the band program and BMMA continue to be very busy throughout the winter months. Here is a list of upcoming events through the end of March:
- January 25th: Winter Guard going to Salem HS
- February 1st: Junior High District Auditions at Grafton HS
- February 11th: BMMA General Meeting – 6:30pm at BMR
- February 13th: Jazz Band Stadium Theatre Performance
- February 22nd: Winter Guard going to Dartmouth HS
- March 4th: Jazz Band Districts at Nipmuc HS
- March 7th: Winter Guard going to Mansfield HS
- March 10th: BMMA General Meeting – 6:30pm at BMR
- March 15th: Winter Guard going to Somerset-Berkley
- March 21st: Jazz Band going to Norwood MS
- March 22nd: Winter Guard going to Shepherd Hill Reg.
- March 28th: Winter Guard going to Salem HS
- March 29th: 31st Annual BMMA Craft Fair @ BMR
All of these events are on the calendar at https://www.bmmamusic.org/calendar/.
Remember that you can easily link the BMMA calendar to Outlook, Google Calendar (Android), Apple Calendar (iPhone/iPad) and more!