Please join us at the next restaurant fundraiser. It will be on Monday, October 16th from 5-8 pm at the Bellingham location.
10% of sales will be donated back to the BMMA. Please mention Blackstone Millville Music Association at checkout.
Hello Band Fam!
We have a few announcements as we dive into October…
- National Bus Fee of $45 are due on October 17th.
- Music Fest has been rescheduled to October 15th. Performance schedule/times are TBD. You can read more about the show and view our digital program here.
- There will be a fundraiser at the Bellingham Dairy Queen on October 16th from 5PM to 8PM. 10% of sales will go to BMMA during this time.
- An Urban Air Fundraiser is expected in November – More details will be provided as they become available.
- There are 2 Wednesday practices coming up; on October 4th, (No practice on October 5th), and on November 1st (No practice on October 31st – Happy Halloween!)
- Click here for a copy of the show schedule. Available dates/times/schedules have been posted to our Event Calendar which you can sync to your mobile device.
Thank you and enjoy your day!
Marching Band User Fee for 2023-2024
Cost: $140 – Due by September 28th.
This fee is paid directly to the school and is usually due around the second or third week of September. The user fee can be paid online via Unipay by clicking here, or by check made payable to “BMRSD” to the Assistant Principal at the student’s school.
*Please note: Students receiving free or reduced lunch have their user fee waived.
We have several great fundraising opportunities coming up in the next few weeks:
Spring Cleaning, Decluttering… drop off your soft goods and books at practice on June 15th, 20th or 22nd. The last collection will be on Saturday, June 24th, 9-12pm.
Popcorn Fundraiser starts at 8am on June 23rd and ends at Midnight on June 25th. 50% goes into your child’s profit-sharing account.
Raise Some CLAMS!!
Join us at Chelo’s on Wednesday, June 21st 11:30am – 10:30pm. Up to 20% of the proceeds will be donated back to the Music Program. Please see Amy Lockwood for the flyer.