Congrats to Color Guard on being Group Competitive Finalists and receiving an Excellent in their Semi Final Performance!
The BMMA will be holding in-person General Meetings on the following dates:
- Tuesday, April 27th @ 6:30pm
- Tuesday, May 18th @ 6:30pm
The meetings will be held outside at the high school with masks and social distancing required. Please bring a lawn chair for your comfort.
Elections for board positions will be held at the May 18th meeting. If you wish to be on the ballot for a 2021 – 2022 position, you MUST:
- Formally notify the board via an email to [email protected]. Please provide your name and indicate the board position you are running for.
- Attend BOTH of the General Meetings listed above. Attending both meetings will qualify you for a board position per the participation requirements of the BMMA bylaws.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] or speak with a board member.
The BMMA would like to sincerely thank the Mass Cultural Council and specifically the Blackstone Cultural Council for their grant of $940 in February 2021 to help us purchase new harnesses for the Blackstone-Millville Regional music program. The harnesses allow our marching drummers to perform with greater comfort and less fatigue. Our drummers will be using these harnesses during our Marching Band & Winter Percussion seasons as well as in the parades that we participate in throughout the year.
Here is the schedule for this Saturday along with some important details
- 9:40 Arrive (Uniform minus Jacket already on and show hair ready to go)
- 10 – 11: Warm-up/practice chunks in the cafe
- 11 – 11:30: change into full uniform/move to gym
- 11:30 – 1:20: rehearse/perform/record
- 1:20 – 2:15ish: move equipment out of the way then watch WG
- 2:45: Parent pick-up
Please eat a healthy Breakfast that will get you through the day….There will be no time to eat once you get to the High School.
- 9 – 11:15: Rehearsal in gym
- 11:15-11:30: pack up and move equipment to the side
- 11:30 – 12:45: Eat, dress, make-up
- 12:45 – 1:20ish watch WP
- 1:30: warm-up/Perform/record
- 3:00: Parent pick-up