Donate to the Blackstone-Millville Music Association
Thank you so much for your interest in making a donation to the Blackstone-Millville Music Association (BMAA).
BMMA is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization run by parents and dedicated to supporting the Blackstone-Millville district’s music program. This is done in close coordination with the school administration & band teachers and includes support for:
- Stage Bands (High School, Middle School and 5th Grade)
- Color Guard
- Winter Percussion
- Marching Band
- Jazz Band
We do this in a number of ways:
- Scholarships & funding private lessons
- Program and curriculum advocacy
- Assisting with instrument rentals
- Contributing to the purchase of instruments
- Helping with instrument repairs
- Bus rentals for events
- Volunteering at all music programs
Donate via Credit Card or PayPal
Please indicate in the form that you are making a donation.
Donate via Venmo
Use @bmmamusic in the Venmo app or click the button below to go to the Venmo website.
Donate by Check
To donate by check, please make your check payable to the Blackstone-Millville Music Association and note in the memo section that it is a donation.
Checks can be mailed to:
P.O. Box 181
Blackstone, MA 01504